McMaster Online Resource Essentials (MORE)
- Are you a new employee?
- Is a new employee joining your team soon?
- Do you need a refresher on current McMaster processes or practices?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then it’s time to check out MORE! MORE is the perfect tool to orient new employees and a helpful resource for established employees to refresh their knowledge.
McMaster Online Resource Essentials (MORE) is a collection of information housed in Avenue2Learn. All McMaster employees can access MORE with their MacID. MORE includes core McMaster information like Governance & Structure, Mission & Strategy, and History & Reputation. There are also Human Resources and Financial procedures and practices for your reference.
This launch is the first phase of content being released. New content will be added throughout the year and information will be updated as needed. You are strongly encouraged to visit MORE regularly for additional information.
How do I access MORE?
Login to Avenue2Learn (A2L)
Select the McMaster Online Resource Essentials course under “My Courses.”
- Existing employee with an active Avenue2Learn account: login to A2L with your MacID and choose McMaster Online Resource Essentials under “My Courses.”
- Existing employee without an active Avenue2Learn account: go to A2L and sign in using your MacID to activate your A2L access. Once your A2L account is activated (may take 24 hours), you should be able to sign into A2L and select McMaster Online Resource Essentials under “My Courses.”
- New employee: once you have your MacID, go to A2L, sign in using your MacID to activate your A2L access. Once your A2L account is activated, contact WeAreAllLeaders@mcmaster.ca and request access to MORE.
MORE is a new learning and development offering launched through a continued partnership between Human Resources Services, the Centre for Continuing Education (CCE) and DeGroote Executive Education.